Kentucky Trailer Truck Body Highlights
Click here for a PDF of our most popular Kentucky Moving Van options (Adobe Acrobat Required)
- Floor sills are 3" pre-primed and painted steel I-Beam, not formed “C” channel.
- Floor to wall seam is caulked to prevent contaminates from corroding from within.
- Urethane is used when custom colors or full painting is requested. Competitors use either enamel paints, or offer urethane paint as an added option.
- 1-1/8" laminated Oak shiplap flooring, 2 staggered fasteners per board, with screw holes filled and sanded, and then finished with a high gloss floor finish.
- 24” side post spacing with white coated 1 piece plywood paneling and 1” foam backing is standard.
- Rounded corner radius posts are .130" thick aluminum for true load bearing ability.
- Top radius is constructed from .125" thick aluminum and capped with two oversized Kentucky trailer corner caps.
- Kentucky bonded skin side doors with anodized interior flush lock hardware, aluminum hinges and stainless steel door tie backs.
- Side doors with corresponding double-slotted recessed posts, allow for easy decking.
- 6” Stainless steel, brush finished rear frame, will not ever rust! Stainless frame is left natural unless painting is requested.
- Optional anodized aluminum Pull-Out tailgate, is the same gate used on trailers. Plasma cut logistic slots are standard.
- Duraplate brand composite core, swing rear doors, with 5 aluminum hinges, for extended life and superior waterproofing.
- Truck-Lite rectangular LED mini marker lights and LED Stop/Turn/Tail - White LED backup lights.
- Two inch rivet spacing on each overlapping panel, as well as top, and bottom rails.
- Back-Up alarm comes standard on every truck body.
- Hidden walkboard rack is inset behind a flip-up door built into the skirt.